Invisalign treatment is a technique that straightens your teeth without braces, using a series of clear, removable aligners that are custom-modeled to fit your teeth. The aligners gradually reposition your teeth into a smile of which you will be proud.
Unlike traditional braces, Invisalign has no metal bands or wires to trap food and plaque. Maintaining a good oral hygiene program will also reduce chances of plaque buildup, tooth decay and periodontal disease.
Invisalign is made to fit your lifestyle:
- Clear, virtually invisible aligners
- Removable, will not get in the way of your activities
- Easy to remove to eat, brush, and floss
- Graduate to a new set of aligners about every two weeks
- Easy to monitor your progress with regular appointments
Not everyone is a candidate for the Invisalign aligner system. Please contact our office to schedule a consultation with Dr. Mann to see if the Invisalign system is right for you.
Click Here to Schedule Your
Complimentary Orthodontic Consulatation!